Monday, February 9, 2015

Guest-DT for Pysseldags - Du är underbar (You are wonderful)

Hi there,

Hope you had a nice week and that you have found a lot of inspration to craft in all its forms.
I myself have gotten some crafting done and on Saturday , that actually was my birthday , I was on Vrafty gathering in Alingsås.
It was really fun and a incredibly happy bunch , so I could not have had a better birthday .
 
To then additionally be sung and cheered for was just a plus. = )
Oh well, time for this week's short ... a birthday card

The beautyful sentiment stamp is a  DIGITAL stamp and its really one of my favourit ones.

This time I dont have a backing paper, I have used some white cardstock that I have inked the edges in a light yellow color.

I have gone on a rather simple style with the decorations, some white flowers and white pearls from my stash.

Hope you liked my card, and see you all soon.



No comments: