Friday, February 13, 2015

Creative Knockouts - A Hug Card

Hi my friends,

I have made another card for


And even this time its a card with the stunning image from the sponsor


I have made a simple, but yet sweet Birthday-card for you as my first project for Creative Knockouts.




I colored the flowers with my promarkers, in blue colors.
Then I used my White Wink of Stella-pen to create some effects.
After a while I realized that the white pen maybe now was the smartest choice, but then I colored the edges of the flowers with some more blue, and I got really surprised with how beautiful the result got.
I will really use this combo in other projects. 

When the colors had dried a bit I painted the flowers with the clear glitter Wink of Stella-pen, but just as the last card its hard to get a glitter to show up good in the picture.
I PROMISE that its even more pretty when you see it live.


As I final touch I added some white and green flowers and some blue rhinestones.

At the moment I wonder if this is too much to be concidered as a CAS-card, so I really need your oppinion here.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Well....now I look forward to see what you think of my card.



6 comments:

Judy V said...

Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for Anything Goes! Hope to see you back again soon!

Kelly Schelske said...

Very pretty card indeed Linda!

Unknown said...

Such a lovely spring like card!!Thanks for entering at the Crafty Gals Corner Challenge xx

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card!!! Love image. Thanks for playing along this week at Crafty Gals Corner!!!
Agnieszka DT

Margaret said...

First, welcome to the CK Design Team. I just love flowers whether stamped or used as embellishments. Your card is so pretty. Maggie - DT Sister

Samantha A. said...

Congratulations on your win over at Crafty Gals Corner!
Thanks for playing along last week with our Anything Goes Challenge.
-Samantha
Crafty Gals Corner - DT Coordinator
Crafty Gals Corner