Its Wednesday, Another fun challenge for you you to be able to join at Tsunami Rose.
What a perfect theme for me, since I am mainly a card-maker. :)
Here is my card;
I have used;
* White Cardstock
* Backing paper from Maja Designs pad of spring papers
(The blue & the sentiment Remember to live is from 2 papers)
* Picture paper and sentiment (Follow your heart) from Tsunami Rose Design
* Big mulberry flower (I think its a violet)
* Small Mulberry roses in different colors
White Pearls from Landstoken Sweden AB
* 3 wire loops with white, small beads on stems
I have also added a light salmon-pink, thin lace...but its hard to see at my picture.
As always I have blinged some details with Stickles in the color crystal.
The edges are chalked with my new favorite from Ingvild Bolme in the color Black Coal.
I hope you liked what I have created....I sure had a lot of fun while doing it. :)
Hugs from Linda