Thursday, June 27, 2013

Guest Designer for Pappersbiten - Week 4

Then it is time for my last post for
The Swedish shop Pappersbiten 
for this year ... and this week I decided to make an easel card.
The folding of this is a little easier than the usual easel cards I've done before and if you click on the link below so you can follow through pictures how to do step by step.


I started with a  12 x 12 inchescardstock and scored it at 4, 6 and 8 inches.
Then it's just to decorate according to your taste.
Linda4-1
I had a new, incredibly beautiful paper from Inkido,
Beautiful memories - Green Blossom
and when I had put it on my easel card,  I sat a long time and wondered how I would  decorate it.
In the end I concluded that it was the paper that would shine, so when I took out my  best friend: my Stickles bottle, 
in the color Crystal.
Then I filled in the details of the flowers on the paper and  put it aside for a while to dry.
A tip: If you put in a very thin layer of Stickles it dries faster.
Linda4-2
Then I decorated with little roses, a leaf and a few rhinestones, very simple but I liked the result.
In addition, I added some letter stickers to get a theme to the card.

Linda4-3
To get the card to stand up, I punched out an oval in the same patterned paper and mounted it there with the help of some 3D foam pads.
Then I added a few rhinestones around the oval to highlight it even more.
It don't have to be harder then that, simple can be perfect, especially if you are doing many cards at once.

Materials List:
Black Bazill Cardstock
Paper Inkido, Beautiful memories - Green Blossom
Mixed Mullberry Roses
Green Mulberry Leaf
Pink Rhinestones (Kaiser Kraft, color Hot pink)
Black letter stickers from Basic Grey

The papers are chalked with Ingbild Bolmes black chalk and the details are made with Stickles (Crystal)

So ....now you have seen my last project here for Pappersbiten for this year and who knows, maybe I will be back next year.
Have a nice summer and be crafty.

  Hugs from  Linda

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty, pretty card Linda... Love the colors :)
~~Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Very Lovely card!
Hugs MiaN

Eva said...

Hej

Det var ett bra tips på kortvikning.

Tänkte bara höra om du fått mitt mail med min adress.

Kram Eva.

Kristine said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Linda!! Love the glittery paper. :)

You've been invited to join my team! Not sure if you got the email my DT Coordinator sent so thought I'd leave a comment. Might have gone to your spam folder. Please email me at krisb33ATyahooDOTcom if you're still interested *Ü* Thanks!!