Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Guest Designer For Pappersbiten - Week 1

Hi all crafty friends

Now I am back as Guest Designer on Pappersbiten during February month.
It is the third time I have had the honor to be Guest Designe here and I 'm really looking forward to showing you my creations .


My first project for this month is a card with a love theme.




Here I have chosen a simpler style, but I like the result anyway.
I have embossed the smaller, red paper by using an embossingfolder and then I filled in the details with Stickles .

The text is a stamp ( Inkido Z - Kärlek ) , a very cute stamp.
The white , thin lace that I've put as a frame around the white paper , I have bought at Pappersbiten, but can not find it in the webshop now

Flowers , Roses and Rhinestones you also can find at the webshop.

Have a nice week and craft on, I myself will try to rest as much as I can so I can get rid of this stupid flu.
Hope you will stay well.



2 comments:

Marie97 said...

Pretty card! Love the Stickles details. TFS from BIF

Vanessa said...

love the stickles, your card is so beautiful,
Hugs
Vanessa