Friday, February 14, 2014

Guest Designer for Pappersbiten - Week 2

Hello again,

Now it's a new week and time for me to show a new creation for Pappersbiten.
I have chosen a love theme this week too, since it´s Valentine's Day today.

So this week I have made a LayOut with my son.
The picture is a few years old , but I thought it fit so well with the paper I have chosen.



My LayOut is quite simple, but with the gorgeous paper from You Do, there is no need for a lot of decorations.
And with this paper, the words Less is more suits well, don´t you agree ?


I have used :

* White cardstock from Bazzill - Bazzill White
* Patterned Paper from You Do - Heart xoxo
* Red mullberry roses
* Green Mulberry Leaf
* Pink Flower from Reprint
* Clear Rhinestones from Landstoken
* White foam letters
* Red Cherry blossoms


Edges are inked with Ingvild Bolmes black chalk ( Black Coal)

Now I am really curious to see what you think .

Have a nice week and have a wonderful Valentine's Day .

Mass hugs


2 comments:

Marie97 said...

Nice layout...TFS from BIF

Vanessa said...

simple but adorable layout!!
Vanessa