Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Tsunami Rose Designs - A Flower Pot Card



Hi everyone,

Its time to do another Blog-post for Tsunami Rose Designs, and this month we are promoting the 
Parisian Daydream Journal Kit.

http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=1192205

I have chosen to make a card, in the shape of a flower  pot.


I sat down and thought about what papers I would use, and decided that the papers with the big roses were perfect for this card.
I decorated with a bunch of flowers and I must say that I am pretty satisfied with the result....especially since I was (and still am) very, very sick. 
(Yep, I have gotten the flu and have been sick for 2 weeks now)



When you pull out the middle tab, there is place to write a message.

I think I will write something nice for my husband, who has been helping me so much with my cough medicines and such, and who has been sleeping very bad the last weeks when I have coughed almost 24/7.
I am very fortunate to have found such a wonderful man, and I need to show him more how much I appreciate everything he does for me.

Have a great day.

I will be so happy if you will leave me a comment...I really appreciate to get your thoughts about the projects I show you.


http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose

Tsunami Rose Designs Links

3 comments:

Marie97 said...

Pretty! Love the flowers. TFS from BIF

Sukie said...

Pretty flower pot, the flowers are gorgeous! BIF

Vanessa said...

so lovely, pretty papers
Vanessa