Monday, October 7, 2013

Gertie Goose - Fall



Hi everyone,

Its moday again, and that means that Im blogging for Imagine That! Digis by Kris.

This week I wanted to play around with colors that might not match, and make them come together.
So, what do you think about my card?



I have used black cardstock as the base of my card, then I used the Fabulous Fall paper and some white cardstock for the second layer.
To get them together I used a green ribbon.

I colored the Gertie Goose digi stamp with Pro Markers, and even colored the background with a grey color.
Then I cut it in an oval shape with a Spellbinders die.
The other die cut is also from Spellbinders, and that one I cut out in a light purple color.

Then I embellished the card with some flowers, a pin, leaves, a butterfly and some green rhinestones.
I also added some Glaze on the leaves, to make them pop out some more.

As a finishing touch I put some stickles around the edges of my sentiment and also used a white pen to draw kind of a frame around the card.

I am still rather unsure about the colors, but I think I am satisfied with the result.

So now it will be fun to know what YOU think. =)

Please leave a comment, and let me know. =)


  

If you click on the pictures above you will come straight to the shop and the papers and stamps I have used.

Take care and see you soon again.

Hugs from Linda





9 comments:

Irene's Creations said...

What an adorable card. Great job. ~BIF

Kimberly Pate | KP Kre8tions said...

What an adorable fun Halloween card!

Kimberly

Sukie said...

Gertie Goose is so adorable! Great card, new follower here too! BIF

Unknown said...

The goose is great and that saying made me laugh. Great card. Shannon BIF

Cara said...

Colors look great to me Linda... Love that image and sentiment! Very funny!
Thanks for Sharing - Hugs!
BIF

dawnmercedes said...

Love the orange flowers best!! BIF

Marie97 said...

Cute image...fab colors! TFS from BIF

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

Fun card and love your embellishments.

Joanna BIF

Haidee said...

super adorable!!! TFS from the BIF group
can't wait to see you @ my blog :-)