Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Tsunami Rose Challenge #32 - Anything but a Card

Yep, its Wednesday again, so that means Challenge Wednesday at Tsunami Rose.

This theme, Anything but a card, mad it a bit tricky for me, since I mainly make cards for the challenges.
Soooo...I came up with a brilliant idea, I will make an Layout...AND also a card, using the same paper.

I had so much fun and this paper is one that I definitely will use again soon,



Here is my Layout

A Close-up

Materials used:

* Black cardstock
* White cardstock
* Printable Scrapbook Paper from Tsunami Rose 
* Purple and Blue buttons 
* Blingy butterflies from Prima
* Diamond Stickles
* White Pearl Maker
* White Distress stain 

Edges inked Ingvild Bolmes black chalk

***

And, while I am here, I will also show the card.


I didn't even think about it, but it turned out to be 2 projects with baby theme. :)

Hope that I could inspire you somehow.

See you soon again.

Hugs from Linda


Tsunami Rose Designs Links

1 comment:

Cara said...

Great shares Linda! I really like your scrapbook page!
TFS - Cara
(BIF)