Sunday, September 15, 2013

8.5x11 Printable Scrapbook Paper- "Crown Roses" - Purple&Orange

Hello my friends, 

Its time for me to promote a paper from Tsunami Rose, this time its "Crown Roses", in the color Purple&Orange.

I have chosen to make a Layout this time, and since the paper had crowns on it, I decided to use a picture of my husband and son....my 2 princes. :)



A close-up of the sentiment in Swedish that translates to "My Princes"



Materials used:

* Purple cardstock
* White cardstock
* 8.5x11 Printable Scrapbook Paper- "Crown Roses" - Purple&Orange
* Pink Foam-stickers 
* Pink flat flower
* White mulberry rose
* Orange mulberry roses
* White/green mulberry rosebuds
* Green mulberry leaves
* Owl charm
* White self-adhesive pearls
* Purple buttons
* Ice Glitter (like Stickles, but bigger pieces of glitter)
* Diamond Stickles
* White Pearl Maker
* Purple yarn 

Edges inked Ingvild Bolmes black chalk

***


This stunning paper is available in Tsunami Roses shop, just click on the picture under this text, and you will get right there.


You can also buy a whole set with the paper in six different colors, and that's a GREAT deal if you ask me. :)



Hope you liked my Layout.

Have a wonderful day and see you all soon.


Hugs from Linda

8 comments:

KimberlyRae said...

Very SWEET card...great effects, too!
Hugs and Blessings,
KimberlyRae
BIF

lady jasmine crafts said...

A wonderful creation xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful papers and gorgeous creation.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Dawn said...

Fantastic LO! I love the photo & the papers too!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Sukie said...

Lovely papers! Fun project too! BIF

dawnmercedes said...

Wow...thanks for the translation! Every baby boy should be a prince! BIF Cheers!

Unknown said...

You always make wonderful projects, LInda! Thanks for sharing! From BIF!

Cara said...

Great layout Linda ... perfect for a one photo layout!
TFS - Cara
(BIF)