Friday, January 2, 2015

IMAGINE THAT - Christmas Card





Hi,

I know that Christmas is over, but I still have some Christmas cards to show you.

This one I have made for
 Imagine That! Digis by Kris.

I think you by now recognize the paper with the penguins and polar-bears, but I just cant get enough of them,
I mean, aren't they sooo adorable?? =)
They come from the Polar Fun - Digi Papers set

The pre-colored digistamp is from the Jars of Cheer set


All decorations are from my stash.


I love to get comments from you, cause all every opinion you leave helps me get better.:) 



2 comments:

Tina said...

aww how gorgeous is this! lovely colours here Linda x

Kristine said...

So so pretty linda!! Love your style, always do :) I almost didn't see the jar of goodies on your card, I think I was fascinating with 3d flowers and sentiment and bg paper, lol. Great job!