Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Tsunami Rose Designs - Hugs Card

Hi everyone,

this week I have tried to make a monochromatic card, in just black and white.
I have used the black papers and sentiments, and I just love these papers.

http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/section/journal-kits
http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose

There is a whole bunch of colors to choose from, and the colors are SO very beautiful.
I want to have them all, so they will all go on my wish-list, for sure. :)

Well, its time to show you my card. :)


Its my first try to make a monochromatic card, so I hope you like it. :)
Please leave me some feedback and let me know what you think....I appreciate all your comments.

Now, take care, and see you all really soon again.





Tsunami Rose Designs Links

6 comments:

Sukie said...

Beautiful card, love all of the fun details and embellishments you used! BIF

Marie97 said...

LOvely card...loke the black/white color combo & all the extras! TFS from BIF

Vanessa said...

love your card by using black and white combo makes it so ELEGANT!
Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Wow, i like very very much!

Hugs MiaN

Dawn Barrett said...

Swell layering and so many great textures to enjoy...you did well! Winter BIF hugs!

Cara said...

Beautiful card Linda!
Thanks for sharing - Cara
bif