Thursday, May 23, 2013

Tsunami Rose Challenge #20 - Tags, Tags, Tags


Hi everyone

Hope that you feel great and are up for yet another crafty challenge.

This weeks theme is TAGS TAGS TAGS....so this was a real challenge for me, since I had never made "just a" tag before.

Therefor I decided to make one card and one tag. :)

This is what I made:

First a rather Clean And Simple card, but I really liked how it turned out.
Materials used:

* Green cardstock
* Mint-green lace doily
Sentiment from Tsunami Rose
* Bow in pink with white roses
* Light pink button
Pink ribbon
White pearls from Landstoken Sweden AB
* Vanilla-White paper "rose"
* White and Pink mullberry roses


Then the tag, that I think I will use on a LayOut later on. :) 


Materials used:

* Black cardstock
* White cardstock that I sprayed with Bubblegum pink Dylusions Ink spray
(THAT was fun, I can assure you)
*Tag paper from Tsunami Rose
* Red button
* Rusty Metallic button Brad
* Silver-colored leaf decoration
* White mulberry roses
* Rhinestones from Vivi Gade Design
* Pink Organza Ribbon

As usual details are blinged with Stickles Crystal.

I had really much fun making these projcets, hope you liked them too,

Take care.

Hugs from Linda


 Tsunami Rose Designs Links  

No comments: