Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tsunami Rose Challenge #17: Color CHALLENGE

Its once again time for a challenge at Tsunami Rose....so why don't you come on in and join us....I know its a late post, but you still have some time.

As usual there is many great prizes you can win. :)

:



April 25-April  30, 2013

I had actually made another card, but it turned out really awful, so I made
another that got to be a rather Clean And Simple one.

This is how it turned out...my  "Congratulations" card


And here is some close-up pictures



On this card I have used

* Brown Cardstock
* Papers from Tsunami Rose
* Brown Mullberry Roses
* White Pearls from Landstoken in Sweden AB
* Swirls from Prima (Say it in crystals)


Now, take care and I hope to see you soon again.

Many hugs from Linda




 Tsunami Rose Designs Links 

No comments: