Friday, March 15, 2013

I have gotten the Liebster Award

Hi everyone

I feel SO happy, I have recieved my first award; the Liebster Award.

I was nominated by Marleen, thank you so much sweetie.
You really made my day. :)  

Please make a visit to Marleens blog and look at all of her sweet creations. 




The Leibster award is given to new blogs that inspire, it is also to help them get more people commenting and following them. 



The Rules for the award are...

1. Thank the person nominating you by linking back to their blog.
2. Nominate 5 blogs with no more than 200 followers.
3. Let the nominees know by leaving a comment on their blog.
4. Add the award image to your site.

Choosing just 5 blogs to nominate, has been very difficult, as there are so many inspirational people out there, but here goes:







Please check out these blogs, comment and follow if you can.


Hugs from Linda

2 comments:

Zoe said...

Oh wow, thank you so much, this is my third one in as many weeks, I really appreciate it, I will do it next week some time, once again, thank you xxx

jane stillman said...

Thank you so much for the award Linda, sorry I haven't got back sooner. My laptop decided to throw a wobbly! Hope all is well with you x