Friday, December 5, 2014

IMAGINE THAT - Christmas tags





I have crafted some more with papers and stamps from 
 Imagine That! Digis by Kris.

I love the digi stamps with Christmas-theme, and this time I have used the pre-colored ones.
By accident I made them too small when I was printing them out, so I thought hard on what to do with them.
I didn´t wanna let them go to waste, so I decided to make some Christmas tags this time,

Rather simple, but still so stinkin cute. :)

I have used a stamps from the  following sets; 

   
The background is papers from the Polar Fun digi paper set. 




I have used flowers, rhinestones, ribbon, and stickers from my stash.

As a final touch I have added stickles on several details.

Hope that you like my tags. :)
I love to get comments from you, cause all every opinion you leave helps me get better.:) 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow I love your tags they are beautiful
Hugs Tonnie