Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tsunami Rose Designs - A Birthday Card


Hello my friends...

Finally I am back with a new card to show you.
I know it has been a while since I posted something, but I promise that there will be much more updates from now on. :)

Today I have made a Birthday-card, a rather simple one, but I am very pleased with the result, and I hope that you like it too.



And here is the card I made:


The sentiment means "hurray" in Swedish, and is made using a die from Rox Stamps.
The flowers is from my stash.
I have highlighted the roses on the backing paper with stickles, just as I love to do, and I have done the same with the leaves.. :)

*****

That was all from me for this time...take care and please leave a comment, that would really make me happy..


2 comments:

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Beautiful card Linda love the papers. and the flowers of course!!
Lynne IT DT

gobarb26 said...

Hi Linda. Welcome back to the DT at Imagine That Digis. Love all the flowers!
Barb B.