Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Gingerbread Easel Card

Oh my, this post should have been up a week ago...I thought I had published it, bit apparently I didn't click correct.

I guess we can say Better late than never...so here we go...

****************************************************************

Hi there, 

Its Monday again, and I am blogging for Imagine That Digis By Kris.
This week I made an easel card, and I can promise that the picture don't do the card justice, its even cuter live.


I have used a Swedish sentiment, that means "Merry Christmas", its a die cut that I love SOOO much.
And I felt that it went really good together with the adorable Digi Stamp from Imagine That!

I fell in love with the backing paper, its so simple, yet so effectful.
Don´t you agree with me? :-)

Papers used;

Hope that you liked my card.
Take care and see you all soon again.







No comments: