Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tsunami Rose - December 4

Hello everyone

Its December 4, and time to show something I made for Tsunami Rose.....

For December 4, I have used this sketch;





Today I actually have made 2 cards, using this sketch;




Materials used:

Red and Green Cardstock
Golden Rhinestones
White and red mullberry roses
Green branches, made with a Martha Stewart punch
Sentiment is made with white stickers that I have put some stickles on (Xmas red)

Papers from Tsunami Roses Christmas Gift - Printable Journal Kit, that you can find by clicking the picture right under this text.



I really hope that you like what Ive made today. :)

Hugs from Linda








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great bling! Wow, love the sparkle!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Love the flowers.
Hugs MiaN